District 1 Trustee
DATE OF JOINING THE BOARD
MEMBER OF CENTRAL SINCE
– Credentialed Cooperative Director (CCD)
– Board Leadership Certificate (BLC)
– Director Gold Credential
– Previously served on the Central board from 1989 to 1992 before resigning to run for state senate.
– Graduate of Oklahoma State University, and has worked as owner of Camco Home Improvement Inc. since 1990
– Served on Central Community Foundation Board and was the first Chairman of the Central Community Foundation Board
– OAEC representative from May 2009 to February 1, 2018
– OAEC statewide president from 2016-2017
– One of twelve to serve on the initial NRECA Directors Advisory board for four years
– Served as Central’s board president
• June 2011-June 2012
• June 2012-May 2013
• May 2013-June 2014
• June 2014-May 2015
– Immediate past president of the Stillwater Chamber of Commerce and continues to serve on the infrastructure and economic development committees in addition to the chamber executive committee.
– Served as president of the Stillwater Home Builders association starting the annual Home and Garden Show whose revenues have contributed to over $500,000 of contributions to local charities and organizations.