Updated May 11, 2020, at 8:00 a.m.
As Oklahoma begins to lift shelter in place orders and businesses resume normal operating practices, Central is also discussing what that means for its employees and members. Although Central closed its building to the public on March 20, we have remained fully operational and have been able to assist members over the phone, online or through our SmartHub app. We strongly encourage all members to continue to conduct Central business by calling our office at 800-375-2884 Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or by using one of the many convenient ways to pay your bills listed below.
Paying Your Bill
If you have been impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak (loss of job, hours cut, unable to work, etc.) and need to make payment arrangements, please contact our office by calling 405-372-2884 to discuss options. As a reminder, members are still responsible for the full payment of their electric bill, however, we understand this is an unprecedented situation and as always are willing to work with you. Central is doing all we can to help our members!
Making Payment on our Campus:
• Use the Paysite kiosk. Payments will post to your account immediately, and you can pay using cash or card.
• Drop your payment at our drop box next to the kiosk. Payments will be posted once per day.
Making a Payment by Mail, Online or by Phone:
• Mail your payment to Central Electric Cooperative, PO Box 21053, Tulsa, OK 74121
• Pay your bill over the telephone 24 hours a day, by calling 877-371-9366
• Via the web using the SmartHub app, visit https://mycentral.smarthub.coop
• Paysite kiosks are located across Central’s service area. See the list of kiosks on our website.
• Call 800-375-2884 to speak with a Member Service Representative
All of these payment options are convenient and free to use by entering your bank account or a credit card information.
Reporting An Outage
Outages can be reported via the SmartHub app or by calling 800-375-2884. Crews are on call 24/7 to respond to outages. For your and their safety, we ask you to keep your distance from working crews.
Complete a membership application online at mycentral.coop or call our office so we can help you get started. Any completed paperwork can be mailed to PO Box 1809, Stillwater, OK 74076.
With this in mind, we have opened our lobby with stringent safety precautions in place, including the following:
• No more than two people per party allowed in the lobby
• No more than three parties allowed in the lobby at one time
• Please wear a mask when entering the building
• Expect longer wait times as only one line is open
We will continue to update you on our business operations related to this virus as the need arises. For additional information about COVID-19, please read the latest report from the Center for Disease Control at www.cdc.gov, and take appropriate precautions to protect you and your family.