Updated March 20, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
Like many of you, we have spent the last few weeks learning about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it impacts our members and employees. We want you to know that we are committed to providing you safe, affordable and reliable electricity at all times.
As we navigate these current waters together, that commitment will not change. In an effort to protect our members and our employees we have decided to close our office to the public. We will still have member service representatives available to take your calls at 800-375-2884 Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Paying Your Bill
If you have been impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak (loss of job, hours cut, unable to work, etc.) and need to make payment arrangements, please contact our office by calling 405-372-2884 to discuss options. As a reminder, members are still responsible for the full payment of their electric bill, however, we understand this is an unprecedented situation and as always are willing to work with you. Central is doing all we can to help our members!
Making Payment on our Campus:
- Use the Paysite kiosk. Payments will post to your account immediately, and you can pay using cash or card.
- Drop your payment at our drop box next to the kiosk. Payments will be posted once per day.
Making a Payment by Mail, Online or by Phone:
- Mail your payment to Central Electric Cooperative, PO Box 21053, Tulsa, OK 74121
- Pay your bill over the telephone 24 hours a day, by calling 877-371-9366
- Via the web using the SmartHub app, visit https://mycentral.smarthub.coop
- Paysite kiosks are located across Central’s service area. See the list of kiosks on our website.
- Call 800-375-2884 to speak with a Member Service Representative
All of these payment options are convenient and free to use by entering your bank account or a credit card information.
Reporting An Outage
Outages can be reported via the SmartHub app or by calling 800-375-2884. Crews are on call 24/7 to respond to outages. For your and their safety, we ask you to keep your distance from working crews.
Returned paperwork can be mailed to PO Box 1809, Stillwater, OK 74076.
We will continue to update you on our business operations related to this virus as the need arises. For additional information about COVID-19, please read the latest report from the Center for Disease Control at www.cdc.gov, and take appropriate precautions to protect you and your family.
Hunter Robinson, CEO
Central Electric Cooperative