The Central Community Foundation recently achieved a milestone of giving back more than $1 million to our communities, and this couldn’t have been achieved without your generous support!
Central Rural Electric Cooperative members who participate in Operation Round Up give a few cents each month, but that small pocket change makes a big impact in Central’s seven-county service area. So much so, that over the past 15 years, we have been able to give back:
- $420,000+ to schools, 4-H clubs & educational programs
- $186,000+ for health care initiatives
- $168,000+ in disaster relief grants
- $159,000+ to community-wide projects & food banks
- $116,000+ helped individuals with personal needs
You’re the true hero! Without your participation in Operation Round Up, these donations wouldn’t be possible. Thank you!