Central Electric Cooperative's Director of Business Development, Cortney Branham, was recently selected to take part in the Leadership Stillwater Class XXVIII.
Leadership Stillwater is a program designed to identify, motivate and place emerging community leaders to assist in developing their potential. This is accomplished by stimulating an interest in Stillwater and by providing a common meeting ground of shared concerns among leaders from all sectors of the community.
"We are excited to welcome Class XXVIII participants and the diverse backgrounds that compose this year’s class," said Chamber President and CEO Justin Minges. “We can’t wait to get the participants connected with each other and see where this class takes the program.”
Each year, Leadership Stillwater participants choose and raise money and awareness for a local philanthropy or community project. They go on a police ride-along, complete an internship on a local nonprofit board and learn about the Stillwater community from various perspectives.
Last year’s participants and members of the Leadership Stillwater Alumni Association will mentor the 2019 class. Class XXVII graduates Sharyl Pickens and Christian Oldham will serve as this year’s co-chairs. Leadership Stillwater is presented by Central Electric Cooperative.
Other participants include:
- Drew Beverage, ProValue.Net
- Aubrie Bowlan, Stillwater Chamber of Commerce
- Holt Calder, Interworks
- Josh Dean, Josh Dean Photography
- Ellen Domnick, Neel Veterinary Hospital
- Lindsay Fielding, Stillwater Medical Center
- Krysta Gilbert, Oklahoma State University
- Jeremiah Gregory, Attorney's Office
- Austin Harvanek, The Bank N.A.
- Jessica Krok, Stillwater Medical Foundation
- Mandy Lyons, Stillwater Chamber of Commerce
- Mary McGowen, OSU Foundation
- Cecily Morris, First National Bank & Trust Company
- Alex Penny, RCB Bank
- Cristy Racy, OSU Foundation
- Trish Ranson, State Representative
- Candace Robinson, Farmers Insurance
- Justin Siler, OSU Career Services
- Emily Snow, OK State Dept of Health
- Kim Strom, Meridian Techology Center
- Jill vanEgmond, Lake McMurtry
- Angela Vivar, CoolSpeak; St. Angela's Mission
- Marshall Walker, Stillwater Medical Center
- Clyde Wilson, Oklahoma State University
- Diana Watkins, Northern Oklahoma College