Members who attend will receive:
- $10 bill credit on their December bills
- $20 restaurant gift card
- Travel-sized first aid kit
Members will only be allowed to register at one location. We look forward to seeing you!
82nd Annual Meeting set for Oct. 7
Central Rural Electric Cooperative's drive-thru Annual Meeting is returning to a community near you! Last year's Annual Meeting set record attendance, so we're bringing back the format again this year.
Mark your calendars for Thursday, October 7 for Central's 82nd Annual Meeting. This year's locations are:
- Noble County Fairgrounds, 1 Ivanhoe St., Perry
- Lincoln County Fairgrounds, 15th & Rozell Ave., Chandler
- Payne County Expo Center, 4518 Expo Cir E, Stillwater
- Logan County Fairgrounds, 215 Fairgrounds Rd, Guthrie
You will have the opportunity to drive-thru the annual meeting to vote on proposed bylaw amendments, receive your attendance gift, visit with Central employees and board members, and be entered for prize drawings. Drive-thru the meeting anytime between 3 and 7 p.m.
Attendees will receive a $10 bill credit on their December bills and a $20 restaurant gift card. Attendees will also receive a travel-sized first aid kit! Prize winners and voting results will be announced on Central’s website and social media on Friday, Oct. 8.
Watch for your official notice in the mail later in September. We are looking forward to seeing you at this year’s Annual Meeting!
The purpose of Annual Meeting is to:
- Allow members to participate in the democratic process
- Vote on the official business of the cooperative
- Honor the co-op's mission of Empowering Our Members & Communities